By offering sponsorship opportunities, we would like to provide benefits for our attendees. These would include:
- Access to cutting-edge interdenominational resources such as curriculum and software
- Access to personal betterment opportunities such as books, conferences or seminars consistent with Disciples of Christ values
- Access to potential partnerships with both secular and faith organizations consistent with Disciples values
Three ways to reach your audience
With an anticipated 4,000 church leaders, both clergy and laity, you have an opportunity to reach the influencers and decision makers for the majority of our 3,250 congregations in the United States and Canada.
All Assembly Exposure
- Benefits of Silver, Gold and Platinum levels
- Logo with link on event homepage (in addition to sponsor page)
- Larger logo on sponsor pages
- Additional floor ad placements (6 total)
- Additional pre-session announcements screen placements (three times each session)
- Placement in every pre-event e-mail sponsor column April through June
- 10 additional Facebook posts on the main Disciples Facebook page honoring your sponsorship.
Premium placement of full page ad (inside cover front or back) for planning guide – only two available– or full page in post-assembly news
- Exclusive sponsorship of an entire service area such as:
- Registration/Welcome Center (reserved May, 2018)
- Children’s program
- Youth program
- Plenary Hall entrance
- Exhibit hall entrance
- Charging station lounge in exhibit hall (reserved May, 2018)
- Event app (reserved June 2018)
- Mission work
- Badge holders/Lanyards
- Benefits of Silver and Gold levels
- Logo on sponsor pages approximately 20-30% larger than baseline (silver) sponsors
- Floor ad placements (4 total) created by you and placed according to convention center parameters. These will be in place Saturday through Wednesday of the event.
- Additional pre-session announcement screen placements (two times for each session)
- Additional rotations into pre-event e-mail sponsor column
- 10 Facebook posts on the main Disciples Facebook page honoring your sponsorship
- Half-page ad in post-assembly news in addition to silver-level planning guide ad
- Webcast sponsorship for one evening (only one left as of Oct. 2018) OR exclusive sponsorship of daily e-mail updates during the event (e-mail reserved August 2018)
- Benefits of the Silver level
- Logo on sponsor pages approximately 10-15% larger than Silver level sponsors
- Rotations for pre-event promotional e-mails increase by approximately 20%
- Your logo projected at least one time during the announcements prior to each plenary session acknowledging your sponsorship
- Quarter-page ad in the post-assembly news in addition to silver-level planning guide ad
- Your logo on our website “ministry sponsor” page
- Your logo rotating into the sponsor section of pre-event promotional e-mails
- Your logo listed on the sponsor page in the post-assembly news product
- Sponsorship listing in the printed docket and pocket guide
- Full page ad in the pre-assembly planning guide that will also include Bible studies
Interested? E-mail Cherilyn Williams for availability.
Sponsors can get one-on-one time with potential clients by purchasing booth space in the exhibit hall. This offers both the attendees and sponsors the opportunity to explore partnerships in more detail customized to the individual situation. Apply now.
Webcast support, print and electronic ads
Traditional print and electronic advertising is available prior to the General Assembly and during or after the event. These opportunities include a printed program guide, ads in electronic newsletters and webcast sponsorship. These vehicles reach both actual attendees and others on our existing mailing lists. Interested? E-mail Cherilyn Williams.