Ministries and organizations will have an opportunity to showcase their services to attendees during the 2019 General Assembly. The hall will also feature a MissionFest to celebrate the work of local ministries, so foot traffic will be up.
Our expected 4,000+ attendees are excited about new opportunities to connect at this event. Your audience will include both clergy and congregational leaders who are right in your target market. Be a part of the excitement and become an exhibitor at the 2019 GA! Remember…spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, and space in Des Moines will sell out quickly!
Exhibit Hall Hours
Saturday: 9am – 6pm
Sunday: 1pm – 6pm
Monday: 9am – 6pm
Tuesday: 9am – 6pm
There will be nearly 100 vendors and marketing opportunities within the General Assembly Exhibit Hall. Being an exhibitor helps you to:
- Highlight your organization and products to attendees who actively look for organizations with whom they already have a relationship, or which they know have products or services that meet their needs.
- Sell your products or services and generate future leads
- Network with Disciples leaders.
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor at the 2019 General Assembly, please complete an application.
**NOTE** Submitting an exhibitor interest form DOES NOT guarantee you as an exhibitor. Your submission will still need to be approved by the General Assembly. When your submission is approved, the GA office will send you confirmation of your assigned booth space and exhibitor registration information.
Booth fees are as follow:
- Standard 10′ x 10′ – $800 and includes two registrations
- Booths in excess of 1,000 sq. ft.- $5 per foot and includes two registrations per 1000 sq. ft.
When your booth space is confirmed following receipt of payment, the General Assembly office will send you a message that will include contact information for our contract staff who is handling further details and your discount code to register as an exhibitor. If you have any questions, please contact Cherilyn Williams at email@example.com. Thank you for considering having a presence in our General Assembly Exhibit Hall.
See you in Des Moines!