All members of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) who register for the General Assembly shall have all privileges of the Assembly, except voting privileges, which are limited to the following:
- Certified voting representatives from congregations;
- Certified voting representatives from regions;
- Ordained/licensed ministers with ministerial standing;
- Chief administrative officers of institutions and general ministries of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ);
- Members of the General Board;
- Past Moderators and Vice Moderators of the General Assembly.
If you are a voting representative (lay or clergy)
- Print your badge at the kiosk.
- Take your badge to the Voter Credentials desk.
- A volunteer will scan your badge and record which kind of voter you are.
- You will receive a voter ribbon to attach to your badgeYou must be wearing this ribbon on your badge when seated in the designated voting sections on the floor of the arena for the business sessions.The credentials booth, located in the Registration Lobby of the Iowa Events Center, will open on Saturday, July 20, 2019, at 8:00 am and will remain open during registration hours Saturday through Tuesday morning.